Register Today for the High School Diploma Program
The NOCE High School Diploma Program is here to help you achieve your goals and work toward your diploma or equivalency.
Earn Your High School Diploma With NOCE!
NOCE high school diplomas are issued to adult learners, 18 years of age and older. The NOCE High School Diploma Program operates as an open-entry lab where students work individually and at their own pace on various required subjects. All labs have instructors and staff members to assist students with completing their courses. Take the next step with us!
- Be a graduate
- Earn more money
- Get a better job
- Transition to college
New Students: Steps to Register
1. Obtain your official transcripts from any high school program that you previously attended.
Official transcripts mean delivered in a sealed/unopened envelope from the institution. Mail the official transcripts to the NOCE Wilshire Center at 315 E. Wilshire Avenue, Building 300, Fullerton, CA 92832, ATTN: HS TRANSCRIPTS
2. Apply to NOCE!
New students can enroll for the NOCE High School Diploma Program by following the steps on our registration page for new students.
3. Once you have your Banner ID, you must complete an online orientation in myGateway.
To access myGateway, visit https://mg.nocccd.edu and use your Banner ID and password to log in.
4. Once you have logged in, you must complete the online orientation.
Students should complete the General NOCE Orientation. For step by step instruction on how to access the online orientation, check out the page below:
5. After you have completed your orientation, you must meet with a counselor.
Call: 714.808.4682 to set-up an appointment. When you meet with your counselor via online or telephone meeting, you will develop your Student Educational Plan which will include what courses you must complete to earn your diploma.
6. You must select the course(s) that you would like to take for the 2021 Summer Session in accordance with your Student Educational Plan.
The High School Diploma Program is offering high school subjects remotely in the 2021 Summer Session:
- New students may register for one of the subjects based on their Student Educational Plan.
- New students with completed Student Educational Plan must be referred by their counselor to the high school diploma faculty in order to be able to register in one of the subjects listed above.
7. Once registered, log into Canvas after 2 hours. For step by step instructions on how to log into and use Canvas, view the Canvas video.
- Don’t see your class listed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.808.4679.
Cinco Pasos Faciles Para Inscribirse
¿Necesitas español? Vea los pasos de registro en español.
Returning Students: Register for Classes
Continuing students may register for one of the seven subjects based on their Student Educational Plan. Continuing/Returning students may call or e-mail to register for the specific High School subject listed in the table below.
Online High School Course Offerings for 2021 Summer Session
|Class Offering||Registration Information|
English 3, Literature (Humanities Component)
|To enroll in one of these courses, call 714.808.4582 or e-mail: AnaheimHighSchoolLab@noce.edu|
|HS English subjects (English 1, 2, and 3 – full or partial credits)||To enroll, e-mail HSEnglish@noce.edu. |
These are in-person sessions, Mon. or Wed. 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Anaheim Campus, Room 139.
Blocked lab sessions are open to high school diploma students only. Space is limited. Attendance on the first day of class is required. Check with your instructor on the drop policy.
|HS General Math|
or HS Algebra subjects (full or
|To enroll, e-mail HSMath@noce.edu. |
In-person sessions, Thur. or Fri. 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Anaheim Campus, Room 139.
Blocked lab sessions are open to high school diploma students only. Space is limited. Attendance on the first day of class is required. Check with your instructor on the drop policy
|United States History 1|
United States History 2
|To enroll in one of these courses, call 714.484.7438 or e-mail: CypressHighSchoolLab@noce.edu|
To enroll in one of these courses, call 714.992.9538 or e-mail: WilshireHighSchoolLab@noce.edu