NOCCCD & NOCE Return to Campus
Starting August 9, 2021, all three NOCE Centers will be open to the public. Student services such as registration and counseling, etc., will be available. For Admissions & Records, please get in touch with StarHelp to schedule an appointment.
For Academic Counseling, please refer to the Academic Counseling page for details. Counselors are available for in-person appointments at the Anaheim campus on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, beginning August 16.
Walk-ins are welcome, pending the availability of staff. Please call in advance to ensure an appointment.
New On-Campus Guidelines
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON CAMPUS
- Face coverings are required for vaccinated students.
- Temperature checks and wellness screening are no longer required. All campus visitors must self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if symptomatic.
- To minimize gatherings, students should stay in the lab or on the floor for the entire duration of their session.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Come prepared with a water bottle. Water fountains may not be available.
Positive Case and Close Contact Reporting
- If you are COVID-19 positive or had close contact with a positive case, do not come to class. Close contact is being within 6 feet of a positive or suspected case for at least 15 minutes. Notify NOCE by calling StarHelp at 714.808.4679 or email@example.com.
- Complete a Student COVID-19 Questionnaire. A manager from your NOCE program will contact you for more information to see if self-quarantine is required.
- If self-quarantine is required (you are symptomatic or unvaccinated), you may return to campus if the following conditions are met:
- Fever-free (of 100.4 or higher) for 24 hours and
- Symptoms improved and
- At least 10 days have passed since the onset or
- At least 10 days have passed after positive contact without symptoms.
Have Questions? Contact StarHelp Today
FOR COVID-19 RELATED PAGES:
COVID-19 Agency Guidance
State of California
Division of Occupational Safety and Health (CalOSHA)